Mountain Training: Our Ethos
This film showcases Mountain Training's ethos in the words of people who hold their qualifications.
At Mountain Training we believe in:
• The safe enjoyment of walking, climbing and mountaineering. We disseminate guidance on good practice and provide training and qualifications for participants, instructors, leaders and coaches.
• High quality training and assessment delivered by experienced and supportive practitioners.
• Developing independent walkers, climbers and mountaineers who practice and encourage, sustainable and sympathetic use of the outdoors by all users.
• Supporting equal access to our sport for people from all backgrounds. We also believe that all people have the potential to develop leadership and coaching skills if trained appropriately.
• Good leadership is about more than decision making and technical skill; it is about supporting and developing individuals.
• Inspiring people to enjoy walking, climbing and mountaineering with confidence and skill.
We're the BMC. Climb walls, rock, hills, ice or mountains? JOIN US