Nicky Spinks: Bob Graham Round
In April 2015 Nicky Spinks set out to beat her own women's record of 18 hours 12 minutes for the Bob Graham Round, the legendary Lake District fell running endurance challenge. This film follows both the literal and metaphorical highs and lows of her record attempt.
Farmer, record-breaking fell runner and cancer survivor Nicky Spinks was born in London. She moved to a farm in Glossop in her childhood and has loved the Peak District and surrounding moors ever since. Nicky took up competitive running in 2001.
Nicky's record attempt was supported by all-terrain running company Inov-8
A Slackjaw Film production
- Nicky Spinks: Bob Graham Round
- Blencathra: Night Sky
- Life of a Mountain: Blencathra - Sharp E
- How to: Emergency Procedures for Hill Wa
- Mammut Project360
- An Eagle's Eye View of Wintour'
- Choronzon: Steve McClure
- BBC 2015: More Action
- BMC British Bouldering Championships 201
- Shauna Coxsey: This Girl Can Win
- BMC Junior British Bouldering Championsh
- BMC Tremfest 2015
- How to: Use GPS Devices Safely
- European Youth Championships 2015
- How to: Take a Grid Reference
- Anti-Atlas: Morocco Rock Climbing